About Me

My photo
Amacım, hayata farklı açılardan bakarak hayati şeyleri yakalayabilmek ve hayatımızdaki 5 maddelere dikkat çekmek

Friday, September 16, 2016

A Story of The Olive Oil And The Water


Dear Readers,

Today, I want to share a story about The Olive Oil and The Water.

Hey! Why you are standing top of me?

As you know, when olive oil and water put into a glass, olive oil rises to the top. One day, the water disturbed from this situation. 

-It said that, All beings in the world comes to life with me. While I am so worthwhile how you can stand on me? 

-The olive oil answered this question; 

-People gather me with a lot of trouble. For extracting oil, I crushed between the millstones for long times. Well, What did you do? said by Olive oil. 

-Water was silent in the face of this response.

The Pains Mature Us

The life is similar to this situation. We want to always in the tops. But, without any suffering, we have no any right for upper positions.

Besides this, Pains and distresses mature us. Instead of complaining of them, we should take necessary lessons from these situations. 

I am not Making any Mathematics Game

The life is very short for complaining from distresses. I mentioned before, if we assume that the average life is 80 years;

15 years passes in the childhood, at least 20 years passes in the working, at least 20 years passes in the sleeping, after 70 years of age, you will struggle with sicknesses and cachexia. After all these things, you have 10 or maximum 15 years for pleasure of life. I am not making any mathematics game. These are reality of life.

The real life begins after this World. How much you are taught yourself in this World, a better life will wait you.

So, we should look pains and distresses as instructive of us for conveying to better life. 


0 yorum:

Post a Comment

UA-82068951-1