About Me

My photo
Amacım, hayata farklı açılardan bakarak hayati şeyleri yakalayabilmek ve hayatımızdaki 5 maddelere dikkat çekmek

Friday, September 30, 2016

I am Lucky


I wish to share good statements with you today. Lets look them;


  • If I am working in my house for hours after a party, this means that I have many friends.
  • If I can pay my bills, it means that I have a job.
  • If My pants is a little tight it implies that I am not hungry.
  • If My shadow is tracking me it means that I can see the light of Sun.
  • If I need to walk a long distance for going to my school or job, it indicates that I have healthy feet. 
  • If I need to clean the windows and repair the roof, it means that I have a house.
  • If I fight with my brother every day it means that I have a brother.
  • If I have many laundry to be washed and ironed it implies that I have many clothes.
  • If My alarm clock is chiming in early morning, it means that I am living.
  • If I get low mark from courses it indicates that I have a school.
  • If My mother reprimands and my father is angry to me it means that I have a family.
  • And finally, If I can look all these happenings like this way it means that I am an optimist.





0 yorum:

Post a Comment

UA-82068951-1